Communication Skills Training
This workshop is for small to mid-sized business owners, staff, and other individuals who want to improve their communication skills in business. This will address all aspects of client development and sales, whether in a business-to-business or business-to-consumer interaction. Workshop will include brunch, all materials, and group role-plays and exercises.
This is ideal for individuals who are:
- Not in sales, but responsible for the art of communicating ideas and concepts to general audiences.
- Concerned because they struggle with starting conversations with some prospects who just don’t “click.”
- Unsure of what to say in the first critical seconds on the phone or in person.
- Tired of getting too many “think it overs” after a presentation.
- Upset that the method they use for client development is not working and seems to favor the prospect.
- Struggling with self-limiting beliefs that hold them back.
- Aggravated with low closing rates, which stall their sales growth.
Our communication training helps our members to utilize blogs, newsletters, websites, and marketing/selling email services to their advantage.
With the high acceptance of tablet technology, it is also important for small businesses to use apps to tell their story, take orders, and provide customer service on tablet devices.
Small Business Samaritans come alongside of our customers to help them grow and thrive in the marketplace. This is our mission and we are dedicated to accomplishing this goal. However, we understand business services are very costly, which is why we offer these services at such an affordable price.
Hosted by Phillip Saxton, founder of Small Business Samaritans.